Monday, January 9, 2017

Chevron Scarf

I was hoping to slip one more crochet project in in my last 24 hours after finishing this last night.  But between sleep, appointments, shopping, tutoring... this is probably my last entry in the 2016 Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-long, the Chevron Scarf.

The original is scrappy, and I was going to go that way, with a different color for each row, but I fell in love with the first six colors, and adding more colors seemed to take away from how much I liked it.  So I repeated the colors, and voila, here it is.

I think the original was 300 stitches long.  I went with 250.

I wanted to snap the photo in daylight, but being January, we're a little short of that... and, see above re time constraints of the last 24 hours.  But I need to have it posted today to get it in before the deadline, so this is it for now.  I may remember to get a better photo later.

And here's the daylight photo...


No comments:

Post a Comment