Saturday, January 8, 2011

Website updated

I try to update my website Studio News column once a week, at some time over the weekend, with a new "student of the week" and "video of the week".  I also feature a website link of the week and practice tips, though I don't update those EVERY week.  These are for my cello students but free to whoever wants to take a look. :-)  (More content on my website is only for paying students after they log in.) There is a link to my website under Cello Lessons in the right column, but I'll share it again here, too: http://cello.musicteachershelper.com

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Here it is Tuesday, and I think I forgot to update over the weekend! Sorry about that. I guess I was distracted with my new music scanning and notation software! Catch you again next weekend!

    ReplyDelete