Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crocheted Wristers

Ta-da!  The last project in the Holiday Stashdown Crochet-a-Long 2015! The Basic Wristers pattern can be found HERE. I cut the number of rounds before the thumb to make the fit I wanted.  I might experiment with adding a few rounds on the thumb, too.  It's a good pattern for customizing.




This is the last project I need to enter here to link back to for my five extra draw entries for completing each of the 15 projects.  However, I can continue to make additional projects from the patterns, and get extra draw entries for those, too... if I have time to before the January 11 deadline.  AND they say the group will continue to post patterns once a month until next fall when they will do this all over again.  Will I continue to follow?  I don't know.  I've also committed to making hats for refugees... coming soon, so I need to get busy with those!  Another baby afghan is on the hook, too...




No comments:

Post a Comment