Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Timing!

"Festive Bottle Cozy is this week's pattern, works up fast and makes a great gift." Ooh! Well, what timing!  I had a bottle to gift that very day.  Just how fast could I make it?  I only had one student coming, surely I could do it!  I knew the perfect yarn to use, too! Oh. Wait. Son number two was here for the weekend and sleeping in the room where said yarn was stashed.  I suppose thanks to his sleeping, I got the vacuuming done...

In the end, I think I had one hour before teaching and an hour after... finishing touches while waiting for my physio appointment!  I forgot both my phone and my camera, and the recipient's camera was also down, but another friend had her phone and took this shot.  The pattern can be found HERE (with much better pictures). In my haste, I actually did a "variation" on the pattern, but it all works in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment