Saturday, January 16, 2016

Video of the week: Bring Him Home - The Piano Guys

The Piano Guys' cellist has done a lot to bring the cello into popularity in the last 5 or so years. Mixing popular and classical pieces, many very high in energy, this pair has a wide following! 
Here he is playing (singing on his cello) a calmer and lovely "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables (Claude-Michel Schönberg, composer).

Students: What is the name of this cellist?
Did you know his cellos have their own bios on The Piano Guys' web page?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love those guys. I love that song! I just checked on YouTube and found that Josh Groban recorded it, and yep... still brings me to tears, such a heart wrenching prayer. It didn't affect me until I had a son of my own. "...he is only a boy" gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete